|Home||Licenses||Contact us||Details||Privacy||Customer service|
T-TECTO Studio X5, Omega Architect
T-TECTO 2015 release: Omega Architect
T-TECTO Studio X5 with Omega Architect contains some of the most advanced physics of earthquakes, for example, the theory of stress permutations, and the Cosserat model for Bĺth's law and wedge faulting.
Modules implemented into the T-TECTO Studio X5, Omega Architect:
1. Bĺth's law
2. Omori's law
3. Omega sequences
4. Omega cells (Mogi doughnuts)
5. Gamma and Hexagonal schemes
6. Stress-strain permutations
7. Migration of seismic activity
9. Stress maps
10. Wedge-profiling techique (WPT)
11. Felzer-Brodsky's law
T-TECTO 2014 Release
T-TECTO Studio X5 is a result of 15 years of research, development, numerical testing and analyses of earthquake focal-mechanisms and fault-slip data. The program is based on several innovative mathematical algorithms (see references):
1. Gauss stress inversion (Žalohar and Vrabec, 2007),
2. Multiple-Slip Method (MSM) (Žalohar and Vrabec, 2008),
3. Cosserat stress-strain inversion (Žalohar and Vrabec, 2010),
4. Tectonic wedge-faulting and fault-interaction theory (Žalohar, 2012 and 2014)
More than 60 new functions
Compared to T-TECTO 3.0 Professional (2012 version), the new T-TECTO Studio X5 includes more than 60 new functions and several large modules that have been added to improve performance of the earthquake focal-mechanisms and fault-slip data analyses.
New modules of the T-TECTO Studio X5:
1. Active analysis of faults,
2. Active analysis of fractures,
3. Tectonic wedges analysis,
4. Distribution density analysis,
5. Analysis of the fault stability,
6. Numerous new graphic options.
Where are major T-TECTO research centres?
(number of users)
Koroška cesta 12,