|Home||Licenses||Contact us||Details||Privacy||Customer service|
Find your best solution
for the fault-slip data and earthquake focal-mechanisms analysis
T-TECTO Studio X5
New 2014 T-TECTO Release
T-TECTO Studio X5 is a result of 15 years of research, development, numerical testing and analyses of earthquake focal-mechanisms and fault-slip data. The program is based on several innovative mathematical algorithms (see references):
1. Gauss stress inversion (Žalohar and Vrabec, 2007),
2. Multiple-Slip Method (MSM) (Žalohar and Vrabec, 2008),
3. Cosserat stress-strain inversion (Žalohar and Vrabec, 2010),
4. Tectonic wedge-faulting and fault-interaction theory (Žalohar, 2012 and 2014)
More than 60 new functions
Compared to T-TECTO 3.0 Professional (2012 version), the new T-TECTO Studio X5 includes more than 60 new functions and several large modules that have been added to improve performance of the earthquake focal-mechanisms and fault-slip data analyses.
New modules of the T-TECTO Studio X5:
1. Active analysis of faults,
2. Active analysis of fractures,
3. Tectonic wedges analysis,
4. Distribution density analysis,
5. Analysis of the fault stability,
6. Numerous new graphic options.
Where are major T-TECTO research centres?
(number of users)
T-TECTO, Jure Žalohar
Koroška cesta 12,